About Statue NYC Cruise Tours
7 Days a Week we Depart to The Statue of Liberty for the most convenient Tours via Cruise ships to NYC Harbor up close to the Statue of Liberty. Enjoy the iconic views of New York City's gorgeous skyline, the unseen workings of the Bridge spans, Brooklyn's Waterfront, Governor's Island and Liberty Island. We offer an experience for those looking for an up close look at America's Beacon of Liberty, Life & The Pursuit of Happiness for the Immigrants and Peoples that make up our Fine Country. You will be able to get the Perfect shot for either yourself or your group without the crazy, theme park lines that you will encounter at the ships that land at the Island. It's grueling, time consuming and by the time you make it, you have a short amount of time to make the best of it. We offer a valuable, discounted price, but with everything that you would expect from a trip to the Statue.
- Departing Conveniently From Pier 36, downtown Manhattan
- Children Ride for Free! We want them to see Lady Liberty up close!
- No crazy lines! Only a short distance from check in to Boarding
- Read Our FAQs section or simply give us a call! 212-691-6693
Your Journey Into NYC & America's History Starts Here!
- Departing : Pier 36 Complex
- Location : 299 South St, NYC, 10002
- Pier 36 : The Banana Pier
- Location : History Begins at Departure!
- Statue Of Liberty : Circa 1886
- Location : Liberty Island, NYC
- Statue of Liberty : Construction
- Location : Paris, France
About Statue NYC Cruise Tours
At StatueNYC.com, we are stewards of NYC's Waterways, its History and Heritage and The Many Nautical Wonders, Stories and True Roots as a Shipping Port. Surely The Statue of Liberty became a beacon of hope for immigrants around the world. NYC was a bustling capital and seaport that took in not only people but merchandise and goods from afar. The mighty shipping industry was an engine for the economy and its denizens and was the catalyst for the melting pot we all know and love today. NYC and through partnerships and private investments are going back to its roots and revitalizing its hundreds of miles of waterways and we are right at the forefront of this development for the sake of history, job creation and bringing more attention to NYCs Maritime strenghts and history.
Statue NYC's founders are constantly looking to improve and preserve our Citys shorelines and waterways, through innovation, thoughtful design and nautical ventures that will give the less fortunate New Yorkers a place to look out to the sea in a safe, clean and design-centric and educational platform, as well as through Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR- Mission to bring Green Space, Culture, Art, Music and More through all of our productions, Tour Cruises and Boat and Yacht Charter businesses. We hope you find common ground in our mission, just by purchasing a ticket, you are making a positive impact on NYCs Economy!Read more
StatueNYC.com's Tour of NYC Maritime History on the way to The Statue of Liberty
- What : The USS Arizona 1946
- Heritage : NYC's Ship Building
- What : The Brooklyn Bridge
- Heritage : Historic Bridge Building
- What : Governor's Island
- Heritage : Historic Fort & Base
- What : NYC's Piers and Ports
- Heritage : Port of Call History